Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All orders are FOB EdenLane.com facility in Blacklick, Ohio.
- Unless otherwise specified, EdenLane.com will determine the best method of transport.
- All shipments are subject to handling charges and insurance worth 100% of the shipment value. If customer declines insurance, customer is 100% responsible for the value of any shipment lost or damaged.
- Freight collect shipments are accepted only with an active account number by the specified carrier, and will include standard handling charge.
Returns & Customer Service
- All returns must be first approved by EdenLane.com and be accompanied by a Return Authorization (R.A.) Number, which must be clearly marked on the outside of the package. All returns must be within 30 days of receipt of order.
- Returns may be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
- Refused or undelivered shipments are also subject to a 25% re-stocking fee unless the order is re-shipped within 10 business days. Secondary freight charges will apply.
- Credits issued must be used within 12-months from the date of issue.
- Any discrepancies with merchandise received (ie. shortages, incorrect, damaged product, etc.) must be reported to EdenLane.com within 48 hours of receipt.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All transfers should be inspected prior to being applied on to garments. EdenLane.com is not responsible for the costs associated with any damaged or mis-printed apparel.
- The law of the State of Ohio applies to all transactions. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the international Sale of Goods shall not apply to any transactions.
- Nothing hereunder grants any trademark, copyright or patent rights to any purchaser of EdenLane.com products.
- The images contained on our site or in any of our catalogs may not be used for any electronic or print advertising without written permission from EdenLane.com. All images are copyrighted 2018. Reproduction in any form without written permission is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of copyright or trademark will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.
- EdenLane.com shall not be liable for special, incidental, consequential, indirect or other similar damages arising from breach of warranty, breach of contract, or any other legal theory, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages. EdenLane.com disclaims any express warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.